Trenchless Sewer Replacement: Pipe Bursting Method
Tearing up your home, yard, and hardscaping is a thing of the past. Pipe bursting is a trenchless sewer replacement method where a large cone shape head is hydraulically pulled by steel cable through the old sewer line, breaking apart the old pipe underground while at the same time pulling into place a seamless HDPE pipe that is the same size or larger than the old pipe.
Pipe Bursting Benefits
- Save ~40% compared to traditional methods
- Repairs happen underground without expensive and damaging trenchwork.
- Pipes replaced with seamless high quality HDPE pipe
- Lifetime warranty backed by our No Clog Guarantee™
How Does It Work?
- Identify the Problem by Sewer CameraWhen we come to your home we will run a camera through your sewer main lines and/or kitchen/laundry lateral lines. From here the technician will be able to evaluate your needs and recommend the best solution trenchless sewer repair for your specific problem.
- Access The Sewer LineTwo small holes are dug at either end of the sewer run that will be replaced. Cable is inserted at one end and fed through. One end of the cable is attached to a pneumatic jack while the other end is attached to a cone shaped bursting head.
- New Pipe Inserted In Place Of Old PipeThe bursting head is attached to a new seamless, heat-fused HDPE pipe. As the bursting head is pulled through the old sewer line, it simultaneously breaks apart the old pipe (even cast iron) and pulls behind the new pipe.
What Are The Benefits Of Pipe Bursting?
- No Major Digging RequiredTrenchless sewer replacement is performed via small access points which means that damage is minimized. You skip the week of excavation equipment at your home, piles of dirt in your yard, and subcontractor haggling to fix the damage.
- Saves Time And MoneyNot only is excavation expensive for home owners, but creates an additional expense for remediation of the project site. When you factor the potential of subsequent repairs to your landscaping, porches, walkways, and driveways – you add a significant additional cost to a more expensive method.
- Strong & Seamless Pipe With A Lifetime GuaranteeSewer line seams and joints are point of failure in sewer lines. With a seamless high-quality HDPE pipe,you can eliminate the potential for root intrusion and offset or gapped joints. We are so confident that we back our seamless HDPE pipe with a lifetime warranty.